Customers returning a product within 60 days of purchase with the receipt will receive a full refund. To qualify, the returned product must be:
- A stocked product
- In resalable condition
- In its original packaging (full boxes, bundles or units)
- Accompanied by the original invoice or sales receipt
For all other returns, see “Non-qualifying Returns” below.
Returns made after 30 days:
- Any return made after 30 days of purchase with the original invoice or sales receipt may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Tamar Building Products reserves the right to refuse any return made after 60 days of purchase.
Returns made without a sales receipt or invoice:
- For Tamar Building Products account holders returning a product within 60 days of purchase, we will make every effort to look up your receipt for you. If this is possible, the same policy applies as if you had the original invoice.
- If we are unable to look up or find the invoice, the return may be refused.
Returning “special orders”:
- “Special order” refers to any order of product not normally stocked by Tamar Building Products or any product that is custom-made (not stocked by the manufacturer and/or made to customer specification).
- Special order returns will be not be accepted.
Tamar Building Products will provide on-site pickup of any qualifying return. The following will apply:
- Any product picked up on the ground by Tamar Building Products will be subject to a flat service fee per pickup.e fee per pickup.